The Golden State Warriors selected Eric Paschall in the second round of the 2019 NBA Draft and his friend Donovan Mitchell provided both congratulations and motivation. Willie Reed will play Summer League with the Utah Jazz, NFL legend Shannon Sharpe would like to have a role in “Space Jam 2” and young NBA players play Name the 90s.
Mitchell congratulates friend
Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell congratulated his friend and former Villanova Wildcats power forward Eric Paschall on being selected by the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Draft. Mitchell also gave a little motivational speech to the young player and Paschall will definitely not forget Donovan’s words.
Donovan Mitchell giving his friend and Warriors draft pick Eric Paschall the motivation to make it in the NBA ✊
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) June 22, 2019
Name the 90s
ESPN’s “Name the 90s” trend took part in the 2019 NBA Draft and you’re going to be amused, and perhaps shocked, with the knowledge of these young players, or we should say, the lack of it.
— ESPN (@espn) June 21, 2019
Reed to play in Summer League
Willie Reed will represent the Utah Jazz at the upcoming Summer League after appearing in 21 games for Utah’s G League affiliate last season.
Willie Reed will play Summer League with the Utah Jazz, per source. Reed is a 3-year NBA vet who averaged 20.1 PPG, 11.3 RPG and 1.8 BPG in 21 games last season with Utah’s G League affiliate. He seemed poised for an NBA call-up before suffering a season-ending shoulder injury. pic.twitter.com/IjsRzHfqRn
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) June 22, 2019
Sharp wants to be in the “Space Jam 2” movie
Shannon Sharp, one of the best tight ends in the history of the NFL, said he would love to take a coaching role in the upcoming “Space Jam 2” movie. He also spoke about the current cast members and compared them to the original part.
WHO WANTS TO SEE YOUR BOI IN SPACE JAM 2? 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏾♂️ pic.twitter.com/0Zd3pDW7Ik
— shannon sharpe (@ShannonSharpe) June 22, 2019
Happy Birthday, Clyde!
☑️ 10x All-Star
☑️ Olympic gold medalist
☑️ Hall of Famer
☑️ NBA Champion
HBD to Clyde the Glide Drexler! pic.twitter.com/iS1ER0QF2h
— #RingerNBA (@ringernba) June 22, 2019
About The Admiral
Whats up sports fans…??? My name is Admir, but my friends like to call me “The Admiral” !!! Anyways, I am here to provide you with some fresh, sports related, content and give you some betting tips for your favorite sports leagues and teams!!! I have been around the sports industry for more than two decades, following different sports (NBA, Soccer, NFL, Euroleague, UEFA Champions league, etc.)… I hope that my tips will bring you some luck… “I usually don’t make mistakes, but when I do, they turn out to be a true masterpiece”…..
- Mitchell Provides Motivation, Name the 90s and More – June 22, 2019
- Williamson and Barrett will Open Summer League, Oladipo to Miss the Start of Season – June 22, 2019
- Recapping the NBA Draft, Looking Back on Top Picks in History – June 21, 2019
- Pelicans Select Zion, Rick Pitino Won’t Return to Panathinaikos and More – June 21, 2019
- Latest on Zion’s Sneaker Deal, Bucks Traded Snell to Pistons and More – June 20, 2019
- NBA Draft, Zion Discusses Dunk Contest, Space Jam 2 and More – June 20, 2019
- Conley to Jazz, Middleton Update, Dirk’s Birthday and More – June 19, 2019
- Shooting in Toronto, Wade Supporting His Son and More – June 18, 2019
- Raptors Hold Parade, Warriors Congratulate Toronto and More – June 17, 2019
- Raptors Celebrate Title with Massive Parade in Toronto – June 17, 2019
Mitchell Provides Motivation, Name the 90s and More
Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell motivates his friend and Golden State Warriors draft pick Eric Paschall to succeed in the NBA, young players know little about the 90s while legendary Clyde Drexel is celebrating his 57th birthday.